Monday, February 18, 2013

About MY DAILY ROUTINE

My day

I get up at half past seven. After, that I get dressed and I have breakfast.
At half past eight I go to school by bike.
I start school at nine o'clock. At two o'clock I have lunch at school or at home. I finish school at five o'clock and I go to my house. I have a snack and do my homework. When I finish I have shower, watching TV or chat on the internet.
I make dinner and have dinner at half past nine.
I go to bed at a quarter to eleven but I go to sleep at eleven o'clock.

My week

On Friday I go to catechism classes at from five to six and dancing classes at quarter to eight until nine o’clock, also I go to a choir at nine o'clock and finish at half past ten.
On Saturday I go to drama classes.

My weekend

On Saturday I get up at ten o'clock and I go to drama classes at half past eleven and I finish at quarter to two.
I have lunch at my grandparents’ home at two o'clock.
In the afternoon I meet friends or I do my homework.
I go to sleep at half past twelve.
On Sunday I get up at half past nine and I'm at home and relax or I'm with my family.

My favorite day

My favorite day is Friday because the weekend begins and I have more free time.
I usually get up at seven o’clock and, then I get dressed. I have breakfast and I go to school at quarter past eight by bike. I start school at half past eight and I finish at half past two.
I have lunch at, my grandparents’ home and I go to catechist classes. When I finish I have a snack with my friend and I go to dance classes.
At nine o’clock I go to the choir, I go home and I watch TV.
I go to sleep at about one o’clock!



No comments:

Post a Comment