Monday, May 27, 2013

9. ABOUT AN EXPEDITION




ABOUT AN EXPEDITION

Friday 17th May

I’m going to go on an expedition next Saturday. We’re going to stay on a campsite in the “Vall de Núria”. I must take my rucksack, my laptop, and other things.                                                                                                                                           I can continue this blog there

Saturday 18th May

Here I am in my tent. It’s hot and cloudy, and we’re staying in a hotel and the next of the mountains. I’m going to take loads of photos of lake, the church and the mountains. They are incredible! We’re going to go to a mountain on “Vall de Núria”.   

Sunday 19th May

We had a fantastic time, but next to the lake it is very hot. I went to the church twice! We’re going to back home tomorrow. I must take my equipment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment